"TADTAD 13" AT CLUB ZYRON

"TADTAD 13" AT CLUB ZYRON - Tattoo and Skate Competition

 Tadtad 13 is a back to back tattoo and skate competition event held at Club Zyron here in Iloilo City.
I went to take pictures of this event and for the first time witness on how Ilonggo Tattoo artists make their Job done with a beautiful results.


Here is one of my photos of a Ilonggo Tattoo artist starting to do what he must do.
 Watching him doing it, i felt pain on my own arms, but what can you say it is art and others call it as their body decorations.


Here is one of my photos taken during Skate competition at Skate Park, Iloilo.
Taking photos of skate boarding competition interests me more. Capturing the jumps or styles of 
each competitors. It's a day to remember.
 

Tadtad 13 Video from SI "Simply Iloilo" Subscribe SI on YouTube

Welcome to my city, Iloilo City the City of Love. - More Talents in Iloilo
 

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment