5G's Halo Halo at Tinda Lapaz

5G's Halo Halo sa Tinda Lapaz

Halo halo is a popular dessert in the Philippines. It's ingredients are crushed ice, with some fruits, pinipig, gulaman, beans, jack fruit, corn and many more depends on the store. Halo halo is perfect to eat during summer, but here in Iloilo it's always summer and fun. 

There is one Halo Halo store I liked here, the price is very affordable but you'll receive a delicious overload flavors in your bowl of halo halo. 5G's Halo Halo at Tinda Lapaz Iloilo Cit. 

I spent my whole morning at facebook, and it was a week end, i have nothing to do.
Then one of my friend posted in Discover Panay Island group in Facebook about eating halo-halo in lapaz it was his treat. So, we went at Lapaz and enjoy this Special Halo-Halo worth only 35Php.
Here is the photo of the Special Halo-Halo we ate for only 35 Php. With so many ingredients, this Special Halo-halo is truly special and this made me want to eat here every time I want to eat Halo-halo. I never tasted any Halo-halo before that made my heart captured by its taste. 


Come and try it for yourself and experience more foods here in Iloilo.

Here is the location of 5G's Halo Halo at Lapaz - click image to view full screen

 

Come and enjoy this Special Halo-Halo @ 5Gs Lapaz Iloilo City.

Welcome to my City, Iloilo, The City of Love. 
 
Previous
Next Post »
2 Komentar
avatar

I need to try this. I'm sure it's a perfect treat for summer. It's affordable!
Kaibril's Sweet Life - Delicious desserts

Balas
avatar

Hi, yes this will be a good treat for summer... but here is more interesting ... http://myiloilotravels.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-promenade-gian-halo-halo-summer.html .. hope you enjoy ...

Balas

Enter your Comment