Batchoy - at Decos Original Lapaz Batchoy

Batchoy at Decos Original Lapaz Batchoy

Batchoy is a noodle soup made from pork organs, crushed pork cracklings, chicken, or pork meat, and rounded noodles, or Miswa noodles.

July 30, 2013 around 4:30 in the afternoon. My friends and I were at school sitting, chatting, roaming around the school campus. One of my friend wanted to eat cakes, and so we went to 
Plazuela De Iloilo. We arrived sat the said place and search for cakes and we failed.

My friend then decided to eat something else... he asked us what do you want to eat? we have no answer. So that's the time he said that we will eat batchoy. 

 
Decos Special Batchoy 
This is the Batchoy and puto that we ate. 

This special batchoy costs only 60 Pesos, Decos also serves 
Super Batchoy at 67 Pesos, and Extra Batchoy at 73 Pesos.

Here is my photo enjoying my batchoy while it's raining outside.

 Come and take a taste of Decos Original Lapaz Batchoy here in Iloilo City.

Welcome to my City, Iloilo, The City of Love.
 


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment