Iloilo Esplanade Night Photowalk

Iloilo River Esplanade by night


Me and my friends went out for a night photowalk at Iloilo River Esplanade to show how beautiful is the river of Iloilo City by night. We had fun while taking pictures at the same time a good exercise for our health.


Here is my photo of Iloilo Esplanade from the bridge. Taking this picture is very difficult, because you have to adjust or set your settings from your camera and I'm  not using any tripod here. Knowing that my output is beautiful I was so happy for this. 

Because of this photo, I now love to shoot night shots in Iloilo and show the world how beautiful is Iloilo City. 


As we walk we also play tricks with our camera. We called it Ghost Mode. Here is some of my photos we take in Ghost Mode.




My fellow photographers that is with me in this nigh photo walk along Iloilo River Esplanade.

Come, enjoy, and experience a walk like no other here in Iloilo City.

Welcome to my City, Iloilo, the City of Love. 
 

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment