Chicken Ramen + Ice Tea at Hungry Ninja

Chicken Ramen and Ice Tea at Hungry Ninja Robinsons Place

Tuesday July 30, 2013, another day at school and we are experiencing a rainy weather.
After class, my friend and I went to Robinson's Place Iloilo and plan to eat foods that are good for a cold weather. 

As we roamed around Robinsons, we decided to eat at Hungry Ninja. We ordered Chicken Ramen plus ice tea. After a few minutes our order arrived and ate joyfully.

Here is the photo of the food we ordered. ( Chicken Ramen + Ice Tea )

What is my impression about Chicken Ramen? 
As I take the first taste, I felt nothing different about the other noodles I've tried. But as we continue eating, suddenly  I felt a little spicy that made me eat it slowly and feel more happiness and enjoyment. The chicken was very great that every time you bite it, you wont stop eating it. 

 
Here is my photo of Hungry Ninja at Robinson's Place Iloilo.

Come and try some of our street foods, and become street food warriors.

Welcome to my City, Iloilo, the City of Love. - More Foods in Iloilo
 


Previous
Next Post »
2 Komentar
avatar

I also had great time in Hungry Ninja especially their desserts. Love their Halo-halo!
Kaibril's Sweet Life - Delicious desserts

Balas
avatar

Thank you. I also had a great time you know it's not that expensive...

Balas

Enter your Comment