Chicken Teriyaki and More at Hungry Ninja

Hungry Ninja = Wanton Soup + Chicken Ninja Teriyaki + Red Ice Tea + Mango Float

July 31, 2013 another rainy day here in Iloilo. After school, I went to our store and take a little sleep... I woke up and approached my uncle with a smile and say let's eat at Hungry Ninja.

6 o Clock in the afternoon we went directly to Hungry Ninja and Eat. Here are the Photos of the food I ordered.

 Chicken Ninja Teriyaki 4pcs with rice
Chicken Teriyaki tastes a little sweet and a little of sour. It's combination makes me eat it slowly and enjoy the food well. This only cost for 52 Pesos.

 Wanton Soup
You will enjoy eating this Wanton Soup for it has an ingredient of Sesame Oil. So that the smell and food will be so good and fine to eat. This menu only costs 43 Pesos. 

 Mango Float
This Mango Float is worth 28 Pesos. A delicious dessert for me and also for you.

 This is the photo of my ordered food. Red Ice Tea, Chicken Teriyaki, and Wanton Noodle Soup.
Come and enjoy our fine foods here in Iloilo, and Experience more exciting moments here in the City.

Welcome to my City, Iloilo. The City of Love.



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment