Health is Wealth at Iloilo Sports Complex

The Iloilo Sports Complex

September 23, 2013, it was Monday and because I have no class at school, I decided to have a day for my health and fitness. I woke up and prepare myself going to Iloilo Sports Complex. I invited my friend to join me as we enjoy the exercise in a cold and rainy weather.


Iloilo Sports Complex is located at Magsaysay Rd, Iloilo City
Iloilo Sports Complex offers you Swimming Pool, Basket Ball Court, Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, Track and Field Oval, and a great space to exercise your health and fitness. 

Aside from the complex there is also a small gym for body builders.
 Winners Gym located at the back portion of Iloilo Sports Complex

Here is some of my photos at Iloilo Sports Complex where I enjoy each moment where you can meet new friends and help yourself for a healthy future.


A 400 meter oval covered with a rubber type of cover, where you can enjoy running, sprint, walk, or jug with or without any shoes. 

I haven't tried barefoot yet but i ask y friends about it on how does it feel, well they just answer me that they feel more comfortable than wearing running shoes or any kind of shoes related to sports. 



Iloilo Sports Complex also have an Olympic size swimming pool with a deep of 4 - 5 - 4 feet. They say swimming is the best exercise therefor why not try swimming with our Olympic size swimming pool.

Come visit us here in Iloilo, and experience your morning with a good and great exercise here in Iloilo Sports Complex and what it can offer to you. Health is wealth that's what they say.
Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar
avatar

Hello, I am from Jonedon. Thank you so much, form all posts individual this one. I like your website and all your post. Your posts are informative for us.
PPC Services in Delhi

Balas

Enter your Comment