Hawaiian Pizza at Alberto's Pizza Iloilo

Hawaiian Pizza at Ablerto's Pizza

Alberto's Pizza is Located at E Lopez Street, Iloilo City infront of Jollibee E Lopez Branch.

Hawaiian Pizza

September 28, 2013-Saturday. It has been 3 weeks that I was planning to eat here and try their pizzas with a friend-also a Photographer, a student of Central Philippine University (CPU).

I was accompanied by here because she is the one introduced this pizza house to me, eager to try I invited her to eat with me as a special thank you treat.

I ordered Hawaiian Pizza because I like the name Hawaii. The pizza is stuffed with cheese, onions, ham, pineapple, bell pepper, and mushrooms. With this ingredients they are able to bake this pizza into a Hawaiian experience moment in your life. I bought two of this that counts sixteen slices in all.
It only cost 140 Php "Philippine Peso". Not much but good to eat with friends relatives and family.

Click Image to see Location on Google Maps.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment