HALO-HALO at 5G's Halo Halo Lapaz Iloilo City


Summer is about to end I hope cause it's so hot outside when I go out and do the things I have to do for the whole day. The sun kills my skin makes me little by little darker. Later that day I went to my favorite halo-halo store in the city located at Lapaz Market "5G's Halo Halo."

What is halo-halo?

Halo halo is a popular food here in the Philippines, it comes with many sizes depending on how they serve it. It is mixed with crushed ice, mango, water melon, zagu, kidney beans, jellatine, banana and more. It is indeed a perfect food to eat during hot days like this; and not just during hot but also rainy days well it depends.

I like to eat here at 5G's because in a small amount of money worth only 35 pesos you can enjoy the sweetness of the fruits plus the coldness refreshing your day.

How to go to 5G's Halo Halo?

If you are living in the city proper downtown here are the following jeepneys you can ride.


  • Lapaz
  • Jaro Liko NFA
  • Jaro Like Tagbac Terminal
  • Jaro CPU
  • Ungka CPU
For directions on google maps click "me"
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment