Iloilo City Welcomes 2014

Iloilo City Welcomes 2014

How does Iloilo City celebrates and welcomes the year 2014? simple.
1. Fireworks Display
2. Love



December 31, 2013. I wet rainy day. Many even I thought their would be no countdown and fireworks display later at midnight. But then I was amazed to know their would be even it's raining hard outside with cold winds. I was so happy. Earlier in the morning I charged up all my batteries for the Big Countdown Night, preparing my Camera for some photos capture.

11:30PM I was ready and the rain is still pouring out, but nothing stops me I still go and capture this delightful Fireworks Display of Iloilo City. 

I went with my Family and cousins and carefully wait for the countdown, preparing ourselves to witness this firework display. 

The Firework was prepared in a barge in Iloilo River along Mulle Road. As we arrived in the location, I immediately prepare my camera, I have no tripod with me so I went look for a place where I can position my camera in a great angle.


The countdown begins and the fireworks really worked amazing. It was a successful celebrating, and welcoming the year 2014 in Iloilo City. 


Happy New Year To All Of Us!.. May this simple Post made your New Year Special. God Bless Us All.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Enter your Comment